Monday, December 12, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award


Erin at Seven Little Australians and Counting has awarded me a Versatile Blogger Award which made me smile because I was a little afraid that my blog was not versatile at all!  I guess I am OK.  The coolest thing about this award is that it comes all the way from Australia!!!!!  How cool is that!  The Internet truly makes this a small world doesn't it!

Okay....so here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger:

  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
  • Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
  • Give this award to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
  • Contact those bloggers and let them in on the news.

Seven things...suddenly seven seems like such a large number.




1.   I have a dog named Jack.  He is a yellow lab and is huge.  He   weighs about 120 pounds and loves to give hugs.









2.  I love to fish with Dan.  We fish for just about anything, but our favorite is bass fishing!









3.  I love to read!  I love to read Steven James for fun and classics when I am more serious.  I like nonfiction too!  Especially books that center around being and living gluten free.  I have been caught, on occasion, reading a gluten free cookbook I checked out of the library, in the wee hours of the night.





4.  I love to thrift shop, especially with my dearest friend.  We have a blast!!!!  There is nothing like spending a couple of hours looking for a great deal with someone you absolutely love!

5.  I love living in the woods!  It takes me at least 30 minutes to get to town, but I love the trees, the smell, the animals, and the quiet.  It is peaceful for me.








6.  I have loved my homeschooling journey!  It has been the hardest and most challenging thing I have ever done, but also the most grace filled!  I am so thankful I was given the opportunity to see my children grow and share in all those moments.  It wasn't always perfect, but it was beautiful! 











7.  Suddenly, seven doesn't seem like all that many!  So, I will throw all the rest in here.  I love raising pigs.  I love to scrapbook.  I love to hike.  I love to cook.  I love writing this blog and finding new friends all over the world!







And now.....I get to pass the torch to 15 other bloggers!

  1. Amongst Lovely Things
  2. The Gypsy Mama
  3. Gluten Free on a Shoestring
  4. Premeditated Leftovers
  5. $5 Dinners
  6. In the Heart of my Home
  7. Misty's Mornings
  8. 52 Books in 52 Weeks
  9. Trusting God Each Day
  10. Gluten Free Mommy
  11. Gluten Free For Good
  12. The Spunky Coconut
  13. Cooking Gluten (& Dairy) Free
  14. Penny Pinching Epicure
  15. Gluten Free Goddess




    2 comments:

    1. Thank you very much for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am honored to be included!

      ReplyDelete
    2. We have far more in common than I realised:):)
      new blogs, love to find them:)

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...