Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Means One Thing: A Bunny!

Cinnamon has been bugging her dad for the past two years to get a bunny.  We had a bunny, actually two, but they met with an early and tragic demise about two years ago.  Sometimes that happens in the country.  Ever since then she has wanted another bunny.  Dan finally gave in last fall, but managed to convince her to wait until spring.  Well, spring is here and so is our latest addition: Snoopy.


He is a mini rex.  He has got to be the calmest bunny we have ever had.  He loves to be held and there are plenty of people around her lined up for the job!





What can I say.  I have even been caught snuggling the little furball.  It must be contagious.

I think he likes me too!  Either that or I smell like food.  Let's stick with the first one.



Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Maybe I should ditch my cats and get myself a cuddly bunny!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...