Monday, April 16, 2012

Salmon Scramble

I am really trying to eat healthier these days.  I am even trying to start the day off right with a good breakfast.  That can be hard to do when you are not overly fond of the usual breakfast fare.  I have been experimenting with other options.  Today I made a salmon scramble which I thoroughly enjoyed.  It was so easy and it left me feeling satisfied and ready to start my day!


Salmon Scramble
serves 2

1 tsp coconut oil
1 clove of garlic minced
1 can of salmon drained (I use Bear and Wolf Pink Salmon and get it at Costco)
4 mushrooms sliced
4 green onions chopped
4 eggs beaten
handfull of grape tomatoes
salt and pepper to taste

Place the coconut oil in a skillet.  Add minced garlic and green onions and heat until fragrant.  Add mushrooms and cook for 3-5 minutes.  Add salmon and mix together.  Add eggs and cook until done.  Salt and pepper to taste.  Serve with grape tomatoes.


This could also be served for a quick and wholesome dinner or lunch.  It is definitely quick and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...