Erin at Seven Little Australians and Counting has awarded me a Versatile Blogger Award which made me smile because I was a little afraid that my blog was not versatile at all! I guess I am OK. The coolest thing about this award is that it comes all the way from Australia!!!!! How cool is that! The Internet truly makes this a small world doesn't it!
Okay....so here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
- Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
- Give this award to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers and let them in on the news.
Seven things...suddenly seven seems like such a large number.
4. I love to thrift shop, especially with my dearest friend. We have a blast!!!! There is nothing like spending a couple of hours looking for a great deal with someone you absolutely love!
And now.....I get to pass the torch to 15 other bloggers!
- Amongst Lovely Things
- The Gypsy Mama
- Gluten Free on a Shoestring
- Premeditated Leftovers
- $5 Dinners
- In the Heart of my Home
- Misty's Mornings
- 52 Books in 52 Weeks
- Trusting God Each Day
- Gluten Free Mommy
- Gluten Free For Good
- The Spunky Coconut
- Cooking Gluten (& Dairy) Free
- Penny Pinching Epicure
- Gluten Free Goddess